Miyerkules, Marso 2, 2011

About My Self

Hi, I am Reyme Joy Depol 18 yrs of age,I live in Tabuc Sur, Panit-an Capiz.I am female & single...I believe in saying"What is the use of your Beauty if your brain is Empty"....When I am in Elementary,I studied at Panit-an Elementary School.Then My secondary Im also studied at Panitan National High School.For now,I am studying at Hercor College,Roxas City. My Father's Name:Reynald Diaz Depol,while My Mother's Name:Julia Besana Depol...They have a seventh children and I am the fifth child,My eldest sister's was already married at the age of  20 y\o.Second named Junrey,he has a work already,third named Reynelyn have a work also,and she's working at Kalibo Aklan.Fourth named Jeffrey,he still studying in college.Sixth and seventh was still studying in High school.
I have a lot of Friends & I have a One and only bestfriend named Angie Borres, I meet her in their House.She's my Bestfriend Sister Forever...I call her b's'f....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento