Linggo, Hulyo 3, 2011

Life as a COLLEGE STUDENT!

Hi everyone..By the way I am Reyme Joy Depol,18 years of age and I am the fifth child of Mr & Mrs: Julia Besana Depol.Came from Tabuc Sur, Panitan, Capiz...

My life in college was very Dramatic!!...I am proud being a  Egelloc stneduts of HERCOR COLLEGE.....Since I was in First Year College until now that I am in Second Year College.Being a very talkative girl I have a Lot of Friends.And I am happy that most of my friends accepted what I am and Who am I.

They make me laugh.They always comfort us.They are always their for me when ever I need them.And they thought me how to be good and a strong person.
Now,that I am in second year. I encountered a little problem.I make my own fault,cause of my concern I get regrets.

After that situation,there is someone got my Attention.
Then I remember my first love.I am very sure that His Love for me and even for you could never last;Even sometimes I have no time for Him but he is still patient to me.I feel that if I am with Him,I am complete and feel secure.

Even I can't almost see Him, I just imagine that he is on my side,protecting me from all evil,guiding my daily life...I believe that he will never leave me nor forsake me.That is how He loves me and also to you.
There is a time that I am tired being a student,but as a Egelloc stneduts,I  encouraged my self to focus my study at all times.
Even though more trials that I encountered every time I enter in my school..and of course I face it.

As a Egelloc stneduts I have Lot of  lessons to know....I always bear in my mind that no one can reach or riches my goals in life except ME.
That's why our Instructors/Instructress always there to deliver his/her thoughts....
Teachers have an influencing role in my life and also to the other student.They are like beacons of light guiding us in the formative years of our life.

My Teachers have the power to inspire through their attitudes,actions and even through their potential.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento